Monday, January 19, 2015

Hike to Dogslaughter Falls

Last week was busy, but I managed to get my training all in.

M - 3 m run plus 30 mins kettlebell strength work

T - yoga in the AM, then a 1 mile run in PM

W - 3 mile run plus 30 mins kettlebell strength work

Th- yoga

F- 3 mile run (outside!!) And kettlebell.  I had to cut the kettlebell short. I felt wiped out.

Sat- 3 mile run, then 7 mile hike to the falls.  It was a beautiful day to be outside.  There was still some ice on the trails, which made it hard (we don't have traction devices) but it was fun. Came home and did some resrestorative yoga by the fire.

Sun was a rest day.

It was a good week and I've been able to be consistent,  which is good. I would like to work more on some strength goals, but right now I just want to work on being consistent and continue to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment