Friday, April 5, 2013

Getting Outside

Well, I had a post and Blogger deleted it.  That's frustrating.

It was a beautiful 60 degrees outside today, so I grabbed my kids and headed to the park.  We have a small state park in our little town.  It's really quite nice.


Blue skies!




The 1 mile loop by the lake



My plan was to go at least 4 miles.  I wasn't sure if I could do it.  I have not been running much since I've been working on strength with kettlebells.  At mile 2 I ran into a friend and we ran the rest together.



My distance and pace.  Most people post their fast pace and long distance. I'm posting my modest pace and distance.

It was a nice run. It felt good to get outside.  I'm looking forward to more outside runs.  I hope this weather stays nice.




Me, happy after a nice run

No comments:

Post a Comment