Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yoga

It's been a bit of a discouraging week. I ran on Tuesday and Wednesday,  just 3 miles each day, but it hurt my hamstring.   My hamstring felt fine all weekend through allvof that difficult hiking,  but I still can't run on it. I also did kettlebell on Tuesday; I don't want to fall behind on my strength work. But today's post is about yoga.

I've been taking a yoga class at a studio in the city once a week. I've done yoga on my own for 5 years, and it's been good, but this class has been great. The young woman who teaches is on par with those yoga "stars" on YogaGlo.  And, unlike online, she does little adjustments that bring me deeper into the pose. I'm loving this class so much. It's made me love yoga even more, and I feel restored and refreshed when it's done. Everyone needs yoga.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment