Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's Been a Good W

Last week my parents came for Easter, and my oldest daughter came home from college too.  We had a full house.  I still got my long run in, I just ran on Saturday, and Sunday was an enjoyable family day.

My week has been busy but good.  My workouts have looked like this:

Monday: 60 minutes of yoga, plus the kids and I watched the Boston Marathon.  It was exciting.

Tuesday:  AM 30 minute run + kettlebell --PM 30 minutes of yoga

Wednesday: AM  6 mile run that included 1/2 mile repeats ----PM 30 minutes of yoga

Thursday: AM 2 mile run + kettlebell , then the afternoon was spent walking the zoo!  PM Yin yoga

Friday: the plan is for a 5 mile run, 2 x 1 mile repeats.  Then I'm planning on 15 minutes of kettlebell, mostly upper body work.

Saturday:  Yoga day

Sunday: 8 mile run


I've been trying hard to squeeze a least a little yoga in each day.  I enjoy it and I feel much better after even just 20 minutes of a practice. 

Right now, it's the middle of the night.  When we got home from the zoo today, I feel asleep.  I ended up napping for almost an hour; from 4:00 to 5:00 in the afternoon.  Now I can't sleep.  I was also really hungry.  I've been pigging out on pita chips and hummus and looking at bras online.  I need new ones.  I hate buying them, but they're an unnecessary evil. I got a coupon for 30% off Bare Necessities.  After picking out 2 bras, I realized that the coupon didn't apply to Wacoal.  I hate that.  

I'm hoping I get to sleep soon.  It will be hard to function tomorrow without sleep.  On the plus side I've watched Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers. I think the women on Seth Meyers' are either drunk or high.   

No comments:

Post a Comment