Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Taming Hunger

It's been a good week so far.  My kettlebell workout on Monday went well, but I was so hungry yesterday! I just wanted to eat.  I made a good breakfast; 1 egg, plus 2 egg whites, spinach, and goat cheese omelet, a piece of toast, and an orange.  But I was still hungry.  I worked on ignoring it because I knew I was having a big lunch.  My husband and I went to town for some errands and we went out to lunch.  We ate at the Tomato Head, which is a great pizza and sandwich place.  Lunch did fill me for awhile.

I also had a nice run once we got home.  I ran 4 miles, and it felt good.  I was a bit concerned because my legs were sore from all of the squats on Monday, but running was fine.

This morning was yoga, but I woke up thinking about food.  I'm never like that.  During all of yoga all I could think about was breakfast.  After I got ready for the day I made pancakes, which I had with some canned apricots.  I also had an orange, but I'm still just wanting food.

Doing kettlebell has got my system in high gear.  I need to not eat tons extra.  I've been careful to eat extra protein (I added rice protein powder to the pancakes), and not eat junk, but I need to do something about always feeling hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment