Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2 of Swing Challenge

This morning was a running day.  I did 100 swings as part of my pre-run warm up.  I ran just 3 miles at a slow pace (about 12:00 pace).  I got home then did 300 more swings.  That is not going to work for me.  It took too much time and made me late in starting our school day.  I think, that on running days, I will do the 100 swings for warm up, come back and do another 100, then do 200 more swings later in the day.  It won't be hard to fit in 10 minutes in the afternoon, or even 2 five minutes.  I could do 100 swing before lunch and another 100 before dinner.

I'm also trying to do push-ups on my running days. I did 5 sets of 10, all on my knees.  And also on running days is my attempt at chin-ups.  The bar in just hanging in my kitchen and I try and do 10 negative chin-ups throughout the day.

So, day 2 is done.  800 swings so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment