Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hiking!

The last two days have been fun. Yesterday I took my kids on a 4.5 mile hike. The weather was perfect,  and the trail beautiful.  The hike started out going up a ridge, then it was flat for awhile.  During that portion we had incredible views of the gorge. After a nice lunch break in a field of daffodils,  we headed down towards the river. We walk along the river for 2 miles, then at the end there was a small waterfall.





Today, my husband and I went on a 7 mile hike. This hike had it all: beaches,  rock walls, forest trails, and an incredible top of the mountain view. There were a lot of steep sections,  and by the end we felt done. But it was so fun getting out to hike. I love hiking, and I would go every weekend if I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment